Sunday 24 February 2013

E! Eclectic Apparel

E! Eclectic Apparel I will admit, I took the photo for this blog post last night while my boyfriend was sitting beside me. He usually doesn't take much notice of SL... he knows I blog and that is about it. But he couldn't help but point out (and tell me off - jokingly!) that my avatar "wasn't wearing any jeans". But I don't care. I think she looks good!
 
The dress is from E! Eclectic Apparel and is their group gift for February! There is a join fee for the group but they release a new item every month for group members without fail so you really do get your money worth!

Hair: Truth // Tenille // Pumpkin Pie
Skin: Glam Affair // Amblerly // America
Dress: E" Eclectic Apparel // Tuxedo Dress // VIP GROUP GIFT
Shoes: Gos // Grace Sandal // Red Glitter  // group gift

Please Check here for SLURLS and Creator Names of the shops used in this blog post <3