Wednesday 30 July 2014

Those Summer days.

Well hello! I'm incredibly ecstatic to be doing my first blog post here on Free*style as a guest blogger. So I do hope you enjoy my posts! I'll try not to ramble too much, but if you know me, you'll know I'm quite the chatter box!

Todays look is inspired by the amount of music festivals which obviously occur during the hot weather. I went for something simple and wearable! It's quite a change from my normal kawaii looks! 
Those summer days
Firstly, the dress I am wearing; you only have a few days to grab it. It's a group gift from Social Vintage; so join the group (free) and check the notices before it vanishes on August 3rd! I love the dainty little lace flowers on the skirt! It really helped put together my summery-festival type outfit! 

Those summer days
I am also seriously loving these group gift glasses from Vin-cue. The group does have a fee to join (50L) but these glasses are beautiful. I love how delicately they fit on my face and with this hot weather, a girl really does need a cute pair of sunglasses.

Because of the hot weather, I've found that I've been wearing my Slink flat feet a lot more, so imagine my extreme happiness when I found these sandals which are completely free! They're from :SMC: and are a wearable demo which also include the normal system feet version incase you don't have slink feet. 

See you soon,
Love,
Fay x 
Style credits: Hair: +Spellbound+ Journey 2 [studs] // Blondes
Skin:[PinkFuel] Harley <Ivory> 
Eyes:  {S0NG} :: Sweety~ Feeling Blue Eye
Bodyparts
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Flat

Dress: {Social Vintage} Strapless Little Black Dress - Group gift/Check notices! 
Glasses: * VinCue ~ Flowey+Glasses - Light - Free - Group gift/50L to join
Necklace: . Sweet Thing. You're a Sweet Thing Necklace - Silver - Free - Group gift/Free to join
Shoes:  :SMC: Ribbon Flat Sandals BLK - Free 

Poses: Imeka