Tuesday 21 October 2014

Monobling


Helena Stringer - Free*Style - Monobling - 1

The Bling Hunt is still going on strong, sort of like 2007 sl jewelry bling. I already showed you some of the items in THIS POST, and here are a few more for you all.

Helena Stringer - Free*Style - Monobling - 2

There seemed to be a lot of pank, gold and monochromatics in the hunt items. So since the last post was so pank, I went with a slightly different feel with this outfit. There still surprisingly ended up being pank. Just couldn't set it on fire enough I guess.

I loved playing with these thigh highs from Aphrodisiac, it made me realize I wear a lot less of them, now that slink is a part of my daily sl life. I guess I need to add some more slink compatible ones to my collection.

Helena Stringer - Free*Style - Monobling - 3

On with the goodies!

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Seagrass in Party - L$25 @ Shop Free*Style
Hair Base - booN - Tribal Shaved in Purple - 50% off
Skin - PixyStix - Gabriella in 00/Sugar Makeup - Group Gift (Free to Join)
Eyes - InkHeart - March Eyes in Love Potion - L$1
Hands & Feet - Slink - Casual Hands and Mid Feet - Not Free
Nail Appliers - Figure - Crossed Nails - The Bling Hunt
Shirt - sexZ - Bare my Shoulders in Bling - The Bling Hunt
Skirt - R Fashion - Mini Skirt 04(with texture change hud) - L$1
Thigh Highs - Aphrodisiac - All that Glitters in Black - The Bling Hunt
Necklace - Pure Poison - Verania Necklace - Group Gift (Free to Join)

Shoes are from, which totally can be worn, I just threw them on the floor =) - #187 - Crystal Heel in Bling - The Bling Hunt
All the furniture is from [CIRCA] - Not Free
All the poses used are from various designers at Shop Free*Style - Free to L$50