Sunday 4 September 2016

04/09/2016

Hello!

I usually avoid gachas. They take all my money and I end up with a bunch of things I don't need and not the one thing I wanted. But I also usually make an exception with Clawtooth hair, because I don't need the rare, just the brunettes pack, and I tend to get lucky.

I went by the Dilly Dolls store today, because the Twisted Hunt has started and she had that gorgeous mesh corset out. I'm not one to show my boobies so I'm wearing a tank top layer from Izzie's underneath.



CREDITS : 

  • Free or cheap :
    • Corset : Dilly Dolls - Marva Corset - Twisted Divination (Twisted Hunt gift)
    • Hair : Clawtooth - Bedroom Eyes - Brunette pack (Arcade - 75l$ a pull)

  • Others:
    • Body : Maitreya - Lara
    • Head : Lelutka - Karin
    • Skin : Curio - Lelutka appliers
    • Freckles : DeeTaleZ - mesh freckles layers
    • Piercing : Ellabella - Signs 
    • Ears : Mandala - Steking season 5
    • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Soul II - Moss
    • Glasses : Z O O M - Murmia glasses
    • Tattoo : White Widow - Music Box
    • Pants : Goji - Pants 1975 - Casual
    • Tank top : Izzie's - Applier basic tank
    • Shoes : Friday - Penny Janes - Coal
All the landmarks are here.